Deciding on gift ideas for men can sometimes be a daunting task. Guys are just particularly difficult to shop for. They either buy everything for themselves or are extremely picky. Luckily, whether you are shopping for your husband, dad, or younger brother, OHSAY USA has a variety of options to choose from, all made in America, that are sure to match any personality and preference.
Here are our top 10 American made gift ideas for men:
1. Indiana Jones Bag – Perfect gift for that guy on the go, this messenger bag combines traditional with urban for a durable and practical bag.
2. USB +AA Solar Charger – Charge many devices using solar energy with this must have gadget. Small and lightweight, it can fit into most pockets and charges everything from cell phones, to music devices, to GPS and tablet devices.
3. Grill & Shop Apron – Sometimes guys forget to cover up when cooking out on the grill or working in the shop. Solve that problem with a man apron.
4. Black Seersucker Bath Robe – this resort-style robe is great for lounging around the house or relaxing in your home spa. He will feel extra special when wearing it!
5. World’s Best Dopp Bag – Never let him leave home without this spacious and simple traveling grooming case.
6. Water Resistant Paper Journal Kit – Awesome gift for any outdoor adventurer who enjoys writing or recording thoughts. No need to worry about rain or snow – this journal resists water.
7. “Liberty or Death” Aluminum Water Bottle – This BPA-free, 100% recycled water bottle is a great American made gift for that patriotic man in your life.
8. EDC Screw Key – Another item he should never leave home without. This key ring screwdriver is sure to come in handy whenever a Phillips screw set is needed.
9. Paracord Survival Bracelet – Worn by EMTs, military, survivalist and men all around, this survival bracelet is the perfect combination of style and function.
10. Tube Wringer – Get 35% more out of any tube with this cool gadget.
Are there other products that you would add to this list? Share with us in the comments!